sources for parts

Topics primarily or specifically about the DS1. Many topics are of general interest, so please use forum sections on Rigging, Sails, etc. where appropriate.

Moderator: GreenLake

sources for parts

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2000 10:17 pm

I'm still new to the game and looking for marinas in my area, Hudson/Nashua, NH and catalogs where I can order parts. Will appreciate your suggestions.

RAY Gendron (rvgen-at-aol.com)

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 27, 2000 11:31 am

I'm from the Nashua, NH area too. Fay's marina up in Guilford is Ok for parts, however, I just got some DS parts from D&R Marine and can't complain. They faxed me a price sheet for DS II parts, and the part I ordered showed up in one day. It is much cheaper than Fay's. Phone: 508-644-3001.

Sam Wintergreen (mrwintergreen-at-altavista.com)

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2000 11:42 am

For Day Sailer I parts especially, you can also contact Cape Cod Shipbuilding in Wareham, Ma. They are the builders of the present Day Sailer, and are a good source for parts, I've dealt with their Zephyr Spars division and they do great work. They also have some parts for the DS II, and DS III. I too have had great luck dealing with Rudy at D&R Marine, and since he is the former Parts Dept. Manager for O'Day, he is a good guy to talk to for information as well as parts.

Rod Johnson (rjohnson24-at-juno.com)

Return to Day Sailer I Only