new on forum/just came home with a new sl day sailor 1!

Topics primarily or specifically about the DS1. Many topics are of general interest, so please use forum sections on Rigging, Sails, etc. where appropriate.

Moderator: GreenLake

new on forum/just came home with a new sl day sailor 1!

Postby littletree » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 pm

My wife Tammy and I just had the most wonderful experience!
After quite a bit of searching; and lurking on this forum we decided to go way south to look at a boat.
so about ten hours later we met Mr. Lucien Lacour and his lovely wife Carol.
we spent the afternoon going over the loup del Mer , long story short we just got home with our new boat!
I would like to publicly thank Lucien for his kindness, and knowledge.I feel like have adopted a new child.
My wife and I both used to sail a lot before we met each other and this model boat should be the perfect one!
Her new home will be on clear lake in northern california but we hope to meet many of you in the fleet sometime in the future.
I also want to thank everyone who have so painstakingly put together, all of the details of this class; which enabled me to form the questions for Lucien. warmest regards. Skip and Tammy Wilkins.
littletree

Re: new on forum/just came home with a new sl day sailor 1!

Postby GreenLake » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Welcome to the forum and welcome among the DS1 owners.
~ green ~ lake ~ ~
GreenLake

Re: new on forum/just came home with a new sl day sailor 1!

Postby dssec » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 pm

skip - were you able to get that boat out sailing yet? if you are interested, the first race of the sailing season is december 6 in richmond (just south of you). there should be a good contingent on day sailers out.
dssec

Return to Day Sailer I Only