Help with vang pendant hardware

Moderator: GreenLake

Help with vang pendant hardware

Postby scbobk11 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Does anyone what the piece of hardware is called that attaches to the end of the vang pendant? The end that goes into the vang plate on the boom.

Also would appreciate suggestions on where to get it.

Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm
Location: South Carolina


Postby rnlivingston » Tue May 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Annapolis PerformanceSailing ( has what you are looking for. It is called a curved vang key (HASHA873). I bought one for my Daysailer vang. It didn't quite fit in the slot on the boom. , so I used my Dremel to widen the slot. Hope this helps.

Roger Livingston
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:38 am
Location: Worcester, MA

Return to Rigging

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest