Posting Race Results

General announcements and information specific to the DaySailer forums.

Moderator: GreenLake

Posting Race Results

Postby boone » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:56 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to find an easy way to post race results to this website. I think the best way is to post them as entries in the Events forum (or perhaps we'll create a Results forum).

Before I commit to adding all the past results I can find, please have a look at this 2003 NAC Results post. Let me know if you think that layout is OK.

I'd like to get most of the site's content into the forum because it's easy to search, easy for other members to comment upon, and eventually it will be easier for me to hand off certain tasks to other interested members.

I have several years of race results for the major DS events, but if you'd like to include your results (past or future), just send them to me when they're ready. Use the PM (Private Message) link to contact me.
boone
Site Admin

Postby boone » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:54 pm

Hi everybody. I didn't receive any feedback on the race results format, so I'm assuming it's OK and I'm going to use it. It can always be changed later if necessary.

Mike.
boone
Site Admin

Postby Bob Hunkins » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:23 am

Hi Mike. I stumbled across the format today, Sorry not to be checking moe often. Looks great. Thanks for doing it!
Bob Hunkins
#11750, "Surprise"
San Leon, Texas
Bob Hunkins
Site Admin

Return to Forum Info and How To Use the Forum