Max limit number of photos in personal album

General announcements and information specific to the DaySailer forums.

Moderator: GreenLake

Max limit number of photos in personal album

Postby hectoretc » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 pm

It may come as a suprise to no one that I max'd out my photo storage this morning while uploading the latest episode of "Adventures in Drydock" from this past weekend's ongoing repairs and refurbishments.

It appears 100 may be the magic number although I would have expected it to be something more binary like 127, but I guess I'm showing my assembly language age here.

Never-the-less, I did top out, and got as far as writing GL a "help me" message when I re-looked at my photo gallery and for the first time noticed the little delete button under each picture.

So I house cleaned a bit, mostly taking out photos that were associated with older "me only" specific questions that others will probably not miss.

It's unlikely many others will max out their storage, but if you notice your personal gallery starting to get into the 7+ pages, better start thinking about which ones you might need to clear out in another dozen or two uploads.

Thanks -Scott
DS #6127 - Breakin' Wind - From the land of 10,000 lakes, which spend 80% of the year frozen it seems...
hectoretc

Return to Forum Info and How To Use the Forum