Western Great Lakes Day Sailers

Moderator: GreenLake

Western Great Lakes Day Sailers

Postby Lee Peterson » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:50 am

Hi,

I'm trying to locate any Day Sailer owners in the Western Great Lakes Region, whether you are DSA members or not. I'm the DSA Regional V.P. and am hoping to expand communications and develop activities for those of us living or sailing a Day Sailer in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and western Ohio. I sent an email to all Western Great Lakes members about two weeks ago. Several were undelivered because of changes in email address. If you haven't received an email from me and would like to participate or be kept informed about our regional activities, please either email or phone me at 507-875-2324. If you email, please include "Day Sailer" in the subject line so that I can identify it as important mail. Also if you know of any other Day Sailer owners within our region please pass this message on to them or provide their contact information to me. I'm hoping to strengthen our network of Day Sailer owners and I hope to do that by sending out information on what we're doing within the region. I'd also like to invite all of you to join Fleet 132 for our Regional Regatta June 12 and 13 in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. Get in touch with me if you'd like more information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lee
Lee Peterson

Return to Fleets/Locations