PSSPS Series

Moderator: GreenLake

PSSPS Series

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:27 pm

Does anyone know what this series of Boat is. I found someone who is going to sell it but I'm not sure what type it is. I am going to look at it tomorrow I just need a heads up.

Andy Nuttbrock (nuttbrock-at-hotmail.com)

Found Out what this was.

Postby PDuckX » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:56 pm

The owner didn't know anything about the boat. The PSSPS was a classification on the title. It turns out it is a 1968 Daysailer I (I believe, Hull #17104, Class 3056). So I decided to pick it up and start a new hobby. I'm sure I will get alot of great information from this site. I have already started cleaning it up by using some recommendations provided in past posts. I'm sure I will be back with more questions when I get to rigging this gem.
By the way, anyone in Portland OR that might be avaliable for any tutoring would be great.

:D
Andy - Former DaySailer Owner
PDuckX

Re: Found Out what this was.

Postby Portland Connection » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:20 pm

Hey! Finally another active Daysailer in Portland! I also have an old DS1 that I've put quite a lot of work into, and sail at least twice a week on the Willamette. My boat is at Willamette Sailing Club until the end of this month, but I'm a member there and you could launch any time as my guest, if you'd like. Email me for my phone number--I'd like to see your boat!

Peter

petermcminn@hotmail.com
Portland Connection

Return to Miscellaneous