D&R Marine

Moderator: GreenLake

D&R Marine

Postby ctenidae » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

I just ordered new battens and sundry items from D&R, and I just want to say that they're a class act. From always answering the phone and working through questions to little customer service touches, Rudy does a great job.

It's stupid, I know, but my stuff shipped today and Rudy sent me the invoice. Their online order form is a little clunky, but it's clear the invoice was manually generated- he fixed the company name to be a c/o, rather than cramming it all on one line as I had to online.

Like I said, stupid, but it's great to know there's a real person who really does care on the other end of the transaction.
Formerly 28 cents
DS1 1114

Now, sadly, powered boating...
ctenidae

Postby GreenLake » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

+1000
~ green ~ lake ~ ~
GreenLake

Postby navahoIII » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I agree that the folks at D & R Marine are very helpful. They don't rush you and they give top notch advice. They make you feel like it's the 1950's again, when the world was less crowded and customer service was the order of the day. This is in contrast to the "you're just a number" feel at places like West Marine...'nuff said. -- though, in fairness, being there in person gets you better service than on the phone...
navahoIII

Return to Miscellaneous